Link to the Dropbox folder that has the example clients we’re working on (see instructions below):
Instructions: how to import a Voyant client file
- Please save/download the .vyt files into a folder or onto your desktop (it's very important that you download these from the link). Don’t try and ‘open’ the file, you suck the file into Voyant.
- Open your Voyant system.
- Click the 'open' button in the top left of Voyant.
- Click 'import'.
- Find the location of where you saved the Example client file - once you locate it, double click on it.
- It will then open the client in Voyant.
- You then need to SAVE each client, the system will then save them for future use.
It's a little like attaching a picture to an email.