Our Selling Skills Workshop Is Back!
Due to popular demand, we are running our sell-out Selling Skills workshop again on 17th December 2014 in London, with a few changes.
Previous delegates have told me how the workshop helped transform the way they conduct meetings with new and existing clients, helping them to increase their conversion rates, their fees and their income.
We’ve added some new material: How To Land Larger Clients (yes, they’re different and you need a different approach to succeed) and I’ll be presenting the whole day. We’ve also limited numbers to strictly 50 delegates, ensuring the right level of personal interaction and coaching.
The day will cover:
- what clients are looking for in an advisory relationship;
- how to get new client relationships off to the perfect start;
- the top 10 mistakes advisers make at first client meetings;
- the perfect first meeting structure;
- how to ‘spice up’ your existing client relationships for fulfillment and profit;
- the importance of cashflow modeling in your sales and advice process;
- how to land larger clients (new questions, tips and techniques).
Your delegate pack contains:
|A script and template for screening brand new prospects||Reducing the number of wasted first meetings|
|A script for getting clients to come and see you at your offices||Improving your positioning with prospects and increasing your conversion rate|
|A script for getting both members of a couple to come and see you together at the first meeting||Dramatically improving the quality of your interactions|
|A script asking for your fee up-front at the first client meeting||To get paid fairly for your initial planning work|
|A list of ‘Interesting Questions’ to use at a first client meeting||Improving engagement with new clients|
|Training in how to use these ‘Interesting Questions’ at the first client meeting||Giving you the confidence you need to get started|
|Training in how to use the ‘Interesting Questions’ at review meetings with existing clients||Reigniting the spark in those relationships and uncovering new opportunities for adding value|
|A value added checklist that allows you to show your value in cash to existing clients at review time||Cementing the relationship and the lifetime value of those fees|
|Specific questions to use with larger clients||Allowing you to control meetings with them more effectively|
|A first meeting storyboard template for you to design your own unique story for use at first meetings||Improving the consistency of presentation across your firm|
|Copies of all presentations and slides from the day||Providing you a complete record of all material covered on the day|
Who is it for?
- Existing advisers seeking a refresher in what they were taught 20 years ago
- Newer advisers who have never had the benefit of formal sales training (crafted specifically for good quality, client focused financial advisers)
- Aspiring advisers
- Paraplanners who do some client contact work from time to time
- Attendees from the first workshop who just want to go through the material again
- Senior advisers who want to bring their junior advisers along for some high quality training
- Advisers who are struggling to be effective in front of larger clients
Date: Wednesday 17th December
9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: Hallam Conference Centre
London W1W 6JJ
Cost: £295 + VAT
Early Bird Pricing Offers
The first five people to register and pay for Selling Skills Workshop will receive £100 off their registration fee (paying only £195 plus VAT).
The next five people to register and pay will receive £50 off their registration fee (paying only £245 plus VAT).
If you miss the discounts, you’ll still get great value at £295 plus VAT!